Saturday, January 25, 2014

New to blogging...

Well I'm going to try my hand at blogging.  I'm not a great writer, although I do it for a living...irony at it's best :)

I'm a pretty simple person.  I love my family, enjoy my job and love to cook and go camping.  I'm hoping that I can use this blog to share with my friends and family or anyone else who thinks I might have something fascinating to say :)

I'm hoping that most of my posts will be about my camping trips, my dishes from the kitchen and of course, bragging on my kids, kids-in-laws and granddogs.   I don't have any grandkids yet....but we're hopeful some day :)

So here is my family:   We have Dennis, me, our son Gregory, daughter-in-law Jessica, daughter Whitney and son-in-law Jeremy.  We are one big happy family! 
Well, I hope to start posting more.  Thanks for taking the time to read!!

God Bless,
Jannie


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Jannie! I have met some great people through my blog. I will list you on mine and perhaps some of the ladies will check you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging my pal! :D

    ReplyDelete